Safe cargo shipping to your destination.
International shipping - is the main component of the foreign economic activities of any company. All export-import operations related to the shipping on a particular type of transport. We offer a brief look at the existing options of carriage of goods:
Features: fast delivery without intermediate transshipment, flexible route, easy to control the location of the cargo.
Features: one of the most expensive forms of transportation, high speed, is more suitable for light / not heavy and valuable cargo.
- Marine / Container trucking
Features: The most popular type of transportation because of the low cost, used in long distance, weight and volume of cargo, the timing are much higher than other modes of transport. This is due to the fact that vessel enters many ports on the route and in each there is a partial loading / unloading. There are two main types: LCL - consolidated cargo of several owners in one container; FCL – general cargo of one transportation client in container.
- Rail transportation
Features: are limited by railway infrastructure and used as a stage of a multi-modal transportation, is used for very heavy and / or oversized cargo
- Multimodal transportation
Features: it’s a combination of two or more modes of transportation for logistics optimization and planning the delivery of various cargoes. Often used for transportation from remote areas where there is no opportunity to use one mode of transport.
We are professionals in multimodal (container) shipping in cooperation with leading shipping lines (Maersk, APL, CSAV NORASIA, OOCL, China Shipping, NYK, CMA CGM, MSC, Cosco, Hapag Lloyd, ZiM, K-Line and others.).
We offer to optimize transportation costs of your business:
- International shipping of consolidated and general shipments;
- Develop transportation plan for your cargo to organize stable cargo traffic;
- Customs clearance, port forwarding, freight & logistics consulting.
What you get from cooperation with company "Bereg-Transservice"
- A reliable partner in foreign economic activities, who will help you to optimize the logistics chains and to increase profits of your business;
- Compliance of agreed terms of delivery and customs clearance of goods;
- Receive estimated request within one working day;
- Definition of general set of required documents for import/export operation;
- Optimal level of rates and high level of service;
- High level of customer service for clients – route selection, type of transport, costs calculation.
Learn more about multimodal international shipping of your cargo by phone, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or request a callback below.